Sunday, September 25, 2005

Testimonial - Allergies

"My chiropractor introduced me to take noni about three years ago because I was having such a terrible time with allergies. I had been to allergists before and received no relief. It took me about three months to see a significant, but unmistakable, change in my health. I was constantly stuffed up, not able to function with simple tasks it was so bad. I had extreme allergies to hay, cats, cigarette smoke, pollen just to name a few. I had tested positive for nearly everything. If I came in contact with hay or cats my eyes would be swollen and itchy for days, and I would most likely have an immediate asthma attack. My allergies are now 99% completely gone; I have no problem being around any of the above and regularly handle hay and come in contact with horses… not a problem! I was extremely skeptical at first, but I am now a living proof that noni does work."

--Jackie, USA 14 May 2003

No comments: