Sunday, September 25, 2005

Testimonial - Arthritis

Several years ago I was diagnosed with arthritis in my lower back. This started about seven years ago. I would sleep on my back wrong, wake up and not be able to stand up straight (my torso was leaning to the left). One day I woke up and crawled to the bathroom in pain. This was due to the pain in my lower back. I crawled back in bed and was there for the next three days. I didn't want to live my life not knowing whether I'd wake up and be able to go to work or not simply because I slept on my back wrong the night before. After that I used Advil and various other products on the market, even some health supplements. In September of 2002 I learned about noni juice. I have been taking the juice since then and have experienced minimal back pain. This is remarkable given the fact that I work construction for a living."

--Robert H., USA 12 May 2003

No comments: