Sunday, September 25, 2005

Testimonial - Lupus, Reynauds, Anemia, Hypothyroid

In July 1998, I was hospitalized with congestive heart failure, liver and kidney failure. I was in excruciating pain and was dehydrated (I was given fourteen bags of IV) but continued with edema. After being in the hospital for a week I was diagnosed with Lupus and Schlerderma. I started taking this awesome juice from the Polynesian Islands. I started taking 2 ounces for a week and then read Dr. Solomon's book on how to take this product. I then increased my dosage to 8 ounces a day and after 17 months I was pain free, and I am in the best of health. I have now decreased my dosage to 4 ounces a day. Now at the age of 72, I am feeling the very best I have ever felt in my life! Through the years I have experienced extreme hypo-thyroidism, chronic anemia, Reynaud's disease and 10 years of Staph infections. I look like I am 60 years old; I wake up every morning and continue all day PAIN FREE!!! For a year now I have been off all of my Lupus medications, and I no longer need a fluid pill. What a wonderful life I am living due to this great PRODUCT!"

--Doris G., USA 9 Sept 2002

No comments: