Sunday, October 23, 2005

Testimonial - Prostate Cancer

My name is Peter Robert PIKE, retired Nurseryman, 74 years young this 5th March, 2001. Having worked outdoors all of my life, always diet conscious (mostly vegetarian), taking plenty of exercise, I regarded myself as reasonably fit and healthy. That was until March 1998 when I was diagnosed as having Cancer of the Prostate. Needless to say, I was devastated, and I have spent the last three years fighting the Big “C”. On January 10 ,2001, I was told about Noni Juice by a friend who had tried it and found it had helped him with liver spots and arthritis. Two days later I purchased my first 1 litre bottle and began taking 30mls three times daily. I did this for 3 days, then increased my intake to 60mls twice daily. After only 12 days I noticed distinct changes in my body, and after 4 weeks noticed the following:- a) I no longer had to go to the bathroom 6-7 times nightlyb) A persistent cough and a tendency to asthma went away, as did a large solar keratosis from the top of my left handc) Best of all – a blood test for P.S.A. (Prostatic Specific Antigens) had lowered reading from 61.8 to just 7.1 (this is only after 4 weeks taking the juice). My treatment regimen may also have helped with the above happenings, but never before did I have such good results. I now await further blood tests but I already feel so full of new found energy and general well being, that I am confident that my old enemy (Cancer) will be in complete remission. According to the books I read, Noni Juice from Tahiti works on the whole body at a cellular level, normalising errant cells and promoting well being. Being an organic natural juice, Noni juice did not clash with any of the other 17 products I was taking regularly. At the time of writing, I have been taking Noni Juice for 6 weeks and am abandoning all of the other costly substances, as I no longer need them. I commend Noni Jce from Tahiti to any of you reading this, should you suffer pain or discomfort.

No comments: